(814) 371-2100 DuBois and I'll aid you to understand all the costs and identify any inaccuracies.
(814) 371-2100 There are certain ordinary expenses related to closing the sale of a house. These fees are often divided between the buyer and seller, as spelled out in the sales contract. Many are conventional, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Pennsylvania to help guide you through your process.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we negotiate your deal, not only will I work to get the optimal sales price, but I'll also advocate for lower closing costs. And once we've arrived at an agreement, I'll give a detailed list of the closing costs so you know exactly where your money is going.
If you are buying a home in Clearfield County, you will get a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's prior experience and is required to be within an appropriate range so you're not startled when you arrive at the closing appointment. I'll be happy to look over the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem off.