(814) 371-2100 DuBois and I'll help you understand all the costs and point out any inaccuracies.
(814) 371-2100 There are certain basic fees related to closing the sale of a house. These expenses are often divided between the buyer and seller, as directed in the sales contract. Many are universal, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Pennsylvania to help show you through your deal.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we negotiate your transaction, I'll not only work to get the optimal sales price, but I'll also advocate for lower closing costs. And once we've come to an agreement, I'll fully clarify the closing costs so you know exactly where your money is going.
When purchasing a home in Clearfield County, you will receive a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's prior experience and is required to be within an appropriate range so you're not startled when you arrive at the closing appointment. I'll be happy to review the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem unusual.