(814) 371-2100 DuBois and I'll assist you to comprehend all the expenses and identify any errors.
(814) 371-2100 There are certain typical expenses associated with closing the sale of a house. These expenses are commonly divided between the buyer and seller, as directed in the sales contract. Many are conventional, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Pennsylvania to help guide you through the deal.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we get through the details of your transaction, I'll not only work to get the highest sales price, but I'll also campaign for limited closing costs. And once we've come to an agreement, I'll fully explain the closing costs so you are informed of exactly what you're paying for.
When buying real estate in Clearfield County, you'll get a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's previous experience and is required to be within an acceptable range so you're not surprised when you get to the closing appointment. I'll be willing to go over the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that are uncertain.