(814) 371-2100 DuBois and I'll assist you to be aware of all the fees and call attention to any mistakes.
(814) 371-2100 There are certain typical expenses accompanying closing the sale of a house. These fees are often divided between the buyer and seller, as dictated in the sales contract. Many are customary, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Pennsylvania to help guide you through your transaction.
Costs pertaining to your mortgage to be paid at closing
(Click here for details)
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we hammer out your deal, not only will I work to get the very best sales price, but I'll also advocate for limited closing costs. And once we've arrived at an agreement, I'll give a detailed list of the closing costs so you are informed of exactly where your money is going.
If you are buying a house in Clearfield County, you will receive a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's prior experience and is required to be within a suitable range so you're not startled when you show up at the closing appointment. I'll be glad to look through the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem questionable.