(814) 371-2100 DuBois and I'll assist you to understand all the expenses and identify any mistakes.
(814) 371-2100 There are certain normal costs accompanying closing the sale of a house. These fees are commonly split between the buyer and seller, as directed in the sales contract. Many are conventional, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Pennsylvania to help show you through your deal.
Looking to Buy?
We're experienced and knowledgeable.
It's a tremendous undertaking buying a home. Of course with all the excitement is also some uneasiness especially leading up to the transaction. If you're like most people, we bet you'll likely want some expert advice along the way and you'll undoubtedly need a real estate agent looking out for your top interests.
We're without question qualified in Naples real estate, and would love to provide assistance with purchasing your first home.
Give us a call at 866-300-1550 or email Info@PipelineROI.com.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we negotiate your sale, I'll not only work to get the very best sales price, but I'll also advocate for reduced closing costs. And once we've arrived at an agreement, I'll give a detailed list of the closing costs so you are aware of exactly what you're paying for.
If you are purchasing a house in Clearfield County, you'll get a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's previous experience and is required to be within an appropriate range so you're not stunned when you arrive at the closing table. I'll be glad to go over the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem questionable.