(814) 371-2100 DuBois and I'll assist you to comprehend all the costs and point out any inaccuracies.
(814) 371-2100 There are certain ordinary expenses related to closing the sale of a house. These expenses are commonly divided between the buyer and seller, as instructed in the sales contract. Many are universal, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Pennsylvania to help guide you through your transaction.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we get through the details of your transaction, not only will I work to get the highest sales price, but I'll also advocate for limited closing costs. And once we've come to an agreement, I'll give a detailed list of the closing costs so you know exactly what you're paying for.
When buying a house in Clearfield County, you'll be given a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's previous experience and is required to be within an acceptable range so you're not startled when you arrive at closing time. I'll be willing to go over the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem off.