(814) 371-2100 DuBois and I'll help you understand all the expenses and call attention to any inaccuracies.
(814) 371-2100 There are certain ordinary fees accompanying closing the sale of a house. These expenses are often divided between the buyer and seller, as spelled out in the sales contract. Many are universal, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Pennsylvania to help lead you through the process.
Looking to Buy?
We're experienced and knowledgeable.
It's a tremendous undertaking buying a home. Of course with all the excitement is also some uneasiness especially leading up to the transaction. If you're like most people, we bet you'll likely want some expert advice along the way and you'll undoubtedly need a real estate agent looking out for your top interests.
We're without question qualified in Naples real estate, and would love to provide assistance with purchasing your first home.
Give us a call at 866-300-1550 or email Info@PipelineROI.com.
Costs pertaining to your loan to be paid at closing
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
At closing, the following taxes are usually paid (More information)
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
At closing, these fees are often due (More information)
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we negotiate your deal, I'll not only work to get the very best sales price, but I'll also campaign for limited closing costs. And once we've reached an agreement, I'll fully explain the closing costs so you are informed of exactly what you're paying for.
If you are buying a house in Clearfield County, you'll receive a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's past experiences and is required to be within a reasonable range so you're not astonished when you get to the closing table. I'll be happy to go over the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem questionable.